In case of a power outage, follow these simple instructions:
- Check to see if your neighbor has power.
- Check for blown fuses or tripped breakers in your switchbox panel.
- If fuses and breakers are okay, please call the Dixie Electric office in your area.
- Turn off all major electrical appliances, especially computers, heating/cooling systems, televisions and DVD players.
- Keep flashlights and a battery-operated radio in an easy-to-reach location. Check the batteries in the flashlight and radio monthly or keep new ones handy.
To Report an Outage call PowerTouch at 843.369.2212